Questions about Terex-Bendini
1) If the machine reflects your needs, you can ask for further information about its condition and its guarantees.
2) If you provide your company's data, you will receive within 24-48 h all the information that are needed for considering to buy the machine.
3) For the final buying of the machine you have examined, you need to stop it by a buying option consisting in paying a 15% sum of its total value. Since these machines are exposed to a wide commercial addresses, they could not be more available.
4) Once having reserved your machine, you have a given time to inspect it in loco (Italy), plan its carriage at your cost or ask us for an estimated cost. You can also decide about careful service and overhaul (not included in the price) and ask for them.
5) Once having performed all these operations, you have to confirm the final price by fax and arrange the day of carriage, customs clearance and all the documents required for receiving your machine.
6) On a pro-forma invoice which you will be sent, you pay the remaining 90% of the sum arranged.
We provided a list of models of cranes and links to PDF documents for each model: http://www.terexrt.com/cranes-index/
You don't want to buy a crane because you need it for a short time? BSL can assist you in finding the more suitable solution at very competitive rates depending on the contract lenght. Just contact us.
Entire range of used Terex-Bendini cranes for sale: A300, A350, RC30, RT35, RC35, A400, A450, RC40, RC45, A600, RC60, RT100.